Wednesday, June 10, 2009


Children like to play in the rain. It is the time for them to experience the fun of playing with their playmates in the rain no matter if their parents will reprimand them not to be in the rain.


Just like the children, I am fond of playing in the rain. I admit it that I am at my 27 years of age now but still I have the zest to enjoy the fun playing in the rain. I feel the warm of the cool breeze and the water slowly flowing through my body. It cools me! I love kicking the water of the ground and feeling the droplets of it. It is not that it is too dirty to be do such things. It is that I see the enjoyment and the happiness that it brings. It is like communing with the nature and all that what nature provides for me. No matter what they say, I love playing in the rain.

0 comments: