Saturday, June 13, 2009

I face my sunset.


I love to witness the sunset before night falls. This moment reminds me of another day to come and new challenges to come. Combatting life's trials, problems and storms embraces our inner strength and faith. Sunset displays the life of a new beginning amidst the many facets of life's approaches.
In my life, I face with many trials and problems but in spite of this, being strong ang have deep faith in Him is the light that shines the sunset. Just like this picture above, it is that life takes a lot of pains and hardships that would fall us but in every darkness, there is a hope of light.
I hold on to my faith and believe that He is there for me always. He never neglects to help and sustain me from all my needs. Why should I worry? There is God who sets a beautiful life for me after every tunnel.

0 comments: