Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I love Miming!


I love my pet named Miming. I want to capture every moment that she does. This picture was taken when she was asleep. She just woke up from her sound sleep because she notices me taking pictures of her. Having my precious Miming is like a treasure because whenever I went home from work, I always find her. Miming is my best per that no one could ever replace. Loving her and playing with her is a shelter in my heart. I enjoy her company so much especially when I have problems though she doesn't understand what I'm talking about, I still speak out everything to her. In this way, I am relief from despair and sad thoughts and feelings. It is the best feeling that my burden of thinking much of my problems was lightened up because of her. Through her, I am relief.

0 comments: