Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Angels


Angels are "guardians" to all the people. They are kind and lovable persons who manifest goodness, purity, and selflessness. But for some people, "angels or an angel" means different. Some say that an angel is:
1. a force of light, many different types, all working for a higher power

2. celestial being that acts as an intermediary between heaven and earth

3. messenger of deities, which link God and man

4. a kind and lovable person; one who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness

5. a divine or semi-divine being who is able to work with humanity for a number of purposes

6. a personification of the concept of holiness

7. the light of truth, wisdom, guidance, a coming birth or death, literally or figuratively

8. an androgynous being of a light, fast vibration on a high spiritual hierarchy

9. a spiritual helper for humankind

10. winged messengers, luminous and closest to God, All that Is

11. a high spiritual being appointed by God, Ultimate Source, All that is to guide , protect and help us, Gods Creation
Whatever the meaning of the word "Angels", I believe that they exist. For me, an angel or angels are God's appointed people who will guide me wherever I may go and whatever I do. They are God's representation of presence, peace, love and light. That is why, I love to collect figurines of angels because I am at ease whenever I have them at home or in the office. Of course, God is the source of everything in me. I consider them as God's representation that He is always there for me as He is guiding us also everyday.

0 comments: