Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Planting vegetables


I bought vegetables seeds this morning. I plan to plant them in the plot that I have made. But first, it is necessary that I will place them first in a plastic seedling bag with soil so that it we grow healthier before I will transfer them in my garden plot. Planting vegetables is beneficial for us because due to the high price of commodities nowadays, picking vegetables from the garden for food helps in the budget. In the market, a kilo of any vegetables reach at a price of $20 or $30 and that is already much.


It is a big help that we will have to spend time saving our money through utilizing the nature's gift for us like planting vegetables for us to survive. At least, it helps in our everyday needs. Furthermore, eating vegetables is a good habit because we can get a lot of nutrients out from them. It will make us healthy and strong.






0 comments: