Thursday, July 9, 2009

I admit that I am fashionable and I always crave for what's the latest on jeans. I come across knowing these jeans which positively gives me the pleasure of wearing them. I got it all from Armani's Jean Collections. I got J11 A/X Wing Skinny Fit (first) for only $125, J11 Indigo Destruction Skinny Leg (second) for only $125 and Cropped Sequin Skinny Fit (third) for only $115. These jeans give me the comfort of wearing it, emphasizing the sexy shape of my body that men never miss to stare. I love wearing them. They are perfectly fit for me.

Furthermore, there is a Summer Denim Promo Sale of Armani jeans wear that you can choose from an array of elegant and fashionable jeans. You can purchase a full price of a pair of denim from your favorite fashion designer, Giorgio Armani.

The Armani Exchange displays New Premium Denim with the starting price of $98. You can also avail the Armani Collection of jeans in store or through online order with Free shipping on order of $100 or more. Moreover, the customers who will avail the items will receive $20 off from a value of purchase jeans item of $100 or more valid from July 20 – August 15, 2009.


The Armani Exchange is a youthful label inspired by street chic culture, fashionable designs that signifies freedom and personal style. It also interpret sensual and unique style to create casual yet sophisticated collection for the young, urban and sexy. The text A/X for instant message with the instant style you want to order or you want to purchase is all Free shipping. For further information, you may send mail at: Armani Exchange 111 8th Avenue, 9th Floor New York, NY or you may call: 1-800-717-AXAX.

If you want to be sexy and always "in" of fashion then, have Armani's Denim Collection on your closet. Order now!


Post?slot_id=

0 comments: