Thursday, July 2, 2009

I hate this day!

There are more to life than just by being passive of what is the occuring happenings in the world. I am not feeling okey today for the fact that I am not happy to hear someone that always problem about money, money and money. There are more to life to enjoy and it is not more about money and things. I just can' think that someone in my family can't wait for money and everything. I am really feeling upset today and I am not happy of it. I don't really want to feel this way but the situation arises for me to act this way. I am very sad and I don't like this day. I hope that I can find the better place for me and my sisters to be together in a home where we could feel the warmth and happiness of each other's company. It will come too soon!

0 comments: