Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My heart go fonder.


For all the times that I was falling into place and almost giving up life, your arms hold me. For the times that I cried and alone in the corner, you share your handky and wipe my tears. For all the times that I walk alone with bitter hearts, you tell jokes that make me laugh and smile. You are always there in happy and sad times. I know that there is no other beautiful things here on Earth than your love and care that money can't buy. I thank you for that.

I remember that we are tested by time but there is no room for us that has left unanswered. We sit and talk and forgive and forget. How lucky I am for having a gem like you who understand and cheer my heart when I am in confusion and with great emptiness. My world dance with happiness for you are always with me.

But where are you now? You said that you will never leave me. You said that you will always at my side. I can't feel you now. I can't see you happy and smile. Where are you? Is distance the main reason that you will forget about me? Tell me so that I will never left with tears everyday.

I understand that you have lots of priorities in life, as I have as well. But there is no excuse to the things that made us grow fonder and lonely. You are there in the far away land and I am just here waiting for you to come back. Until when and for long will I hold on? Just tell me now that you are now having another friend or am I just expecting too much? If you just see me now, if you could just feel my shaken heart, it longs for you. When are we going to see each other? When can we talk again?

Frankly, it is very hard for me to be like this. It is so hard and much harder for me to bear being alone while you are happy there with your new friend. I hope that you can feel me. I hope the wind will help me to tell you that I am waiting here next in line. But it is not like that and it is not too easy. I don't know why I am like this now. But there is one main reason that I know why I am feeling this. Know why? It's because I LOVE YOU and I will never get tired of LOVING YOU!

0 comments: