Wednesday, July 8, 2009


" Trying to sing today was basically impossible for me," writes Carey. "I could barely keep myself from crying. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to pull it together and really do it right, but I was literally choked up when I saw him there in front of me."

Carey added, "One thing I know is, we will never really have to say goodbye to MJ. His legacy lives on through his music and the millions of people. He inspired with his timeless music. He will be forever in our hearts,".

This was Mariah Carey's reaction of her not so good performance of singing Michael Jackson's hit, "I'll Be There" last Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at the Staple Center in Los Angeles, California, MJ's memorial. She admitted that she wasn't able to give her best in singing the song because she could barely keep herself from crying.

Just like Mariah Carey, the world are in great loneliness and until now, are still in the state of shock, losing Michael Jackson seems so impossible. But the fact is, he is now gone. The best legacy that MJ has given to the world is the ways he performs and deal with his music. Furthermore, the touch of love to his family and children and most importantly, for all of us who once and for all has been a part of MJ's life history.

0 comments: