Sunday, July 19, 2009


There are lots of things in store and it is the latest that I got from the sort of laptops. This laptop is very useful for me because I can have it everytime that I want to do something. There are many other kinds of laptop in the store nowadays but this is the most that I like because this is very special to me because my husband gave it to me as an anniversary gift for our wedding.

Actually, we celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary this 24th of August. I find it with much surprise because I didn't expect that my husband will give me this as a present.

I have my personal computer but it was destroyed just this month. I have to let it fix but not anymore now because I have my new PC.

I am very lucky to have this. Now, I can communicate with my sister in the Philippines and I don't have any problem anymore.
Thanks to my husband!

0 comments: