Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank you to You!


I thank You for the gift of life. Eversince I was a kid, you never neglect, despise and take me for granted. You color my life and you put meaning to it. I wasn't expecting that YOU would come to brighten the shattered dreams which I'm throdling in. Oftentimes, I think that the world pushes me down and breaks me into pieces. I often thought that there is no way for me to be happy and to succeed. But with You, I find my strength that helps me see and conquer life's uncertainties.

There are some people out there that seem to carry much burden than me. And this gives me a feeling that I should not be worried for You will lighten up my loads. I owe a lot from You for You open my eyes to the reality of life's meaning.

How can I survive without You? How can I face darkness if you are not with me? How can I see life and live with it if it wasn't because of You? How could I thank You?

With these words, I hope that it is much enough to express what I want to say to You. Your love is unmeasurable. I am with a limited purpose in this Earth but I hope that as long as I live, You are the shoulder that I can lean on. I hope that You will always be the sun that brightens my winding, narrow path. I appreciate everything of You and I felt assured not to quit and lose hope because You are the main reason why I survive and why I want to survive.

I love you!

0 comments: