Thursday, July 30, 2009

Auto By Save

I love my Chevrolet car. This is the best gift that my husband gave to me. I am comfortable driving with it.

When I was in the Philippines, I haven't own even a car or a vehicle. I haven't experience how to drive and I don't know about some driving terms and techniques in driving. I am having a zero experience of it.

Last 2007, I moved to USA to be with my husband. I have noticed that almost all the people in this country own a car or cars. I have seen there are less individuals who would take a walk to the office (..If they are just near at the place.) Some also take a ride of a bus. But many and almost all the people here in the USA have car/s. I seldom see anyone who doesn't have one.

Anyway, having my red Chevrolet car is really a wonderful feeling because now, I know how to drive and I can go places, anywhere I want - stores, malls, at the office, at the church, at our home, to my friend's home and even at the school. I have never had such a wonderful experience like this before. Now, with much pride and confidence, I can say that I am a good driver. I don't fear to drive alone now. This car is the best gift that my husband gave to me.

With much pleasures of this car, I take care of it almost everyday. I clean it with water and I also wipe it with clean cloth. I don't want some stains or scratches on my car. That is why, I handle it with care. Furthermore, the windshield works the best. It protects the my car from wind, temperature extremes, and flying debris such as dust, insects, and rocks. It performs its task well done!

There are also some of the essential tips that one can save more especially on deals with best cars. Auto By Save is the perfect place to be!

Just like me, you can have the best of cars that you could ever dream of.

0 comments: