Tuesday, July 21, 2009


We really have extremely bad experience about these monstrous bed bugs that had caused my husband's illness.

Last Friday, we had a sleep together with my husband. After midnight, he woke up and started scratching some parts of his legs. I was very worried what I should suppose to do because, frankly speaking, it is my first time in my entire life has known this kind of insect.

The next day, a Saturday, I brought him to the nearest hospital in our place to see him a doctor. Positively, I am at ease now that he is healing.

Furthermore, the worst part is that I have thrown the new bedding sheet that I just bought in a Wednesday. There were lots of them living in that sheet. I was wondering where did they came from. I didn't expect this to happen because I always clean the house and I am very meticulous with the cleanliness and orderliness of our home.

This lesson me to check all things that cause some insects to leave.

0 comments: