Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I went shopping today. I was so shocked that some of the prices of the commodities are rising. I have planned to buy home decors but unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy one because I run out of money. I have been citing that elegant decors which I suppose to hang in our living room. So sad!

I like the wall decors which I choose while I take a look of it just last week because of its very unique style. Actually, it is made of native designs. It has a message with the paintings. I come to think that it is best for my living room because I want to make my living room look tropical. But unfortunately, I wasn't able to have them. Of course, I have to buy first our daily basic needs than having that. I thought that the amount of money I brought is enough for all the expenses.

There maybe another day for me to have it as long as I have enough money in hand. I hope that no one will be able to buy it yet. I am really, really sad!

0 comments: