Wednesday, July 1, 2009


I experienced to explore and climb this mountain when I was still in the Philippines. That was 8 years ago. Mt. Kitanglad is one of the well-known mountain in Bukidnon where it took almost 13 hours to reach the peak and when you are in the cliff, you don't have to worry where to stay because there is a resting place. The weather is very, very cold and I almost shiver a lot. But when morning comes, you got the chance to witness the sun rises (if it is not cloudy and rainy). At the peak, you will see towers of cell phone companies. I'm not too sure how did they build such tower in that very far and mountainous place.

Having a hike and taking the chance to climb at Mt. Kitanglad is such a wonderful experience that leaves an imprint of my life.

Whenever you have to visit Malaybalay Bukidnon, don't miss to have a clear view and wonderful experience having a climb at Mt. Kitanglad.

0 comments: