Wednesday, July 15, 2009

This week, I can't stop myself from watching the movie that is ever wonderful and great directed in South Korea. "Boys Over Flower" shows the true meaning of life and the odds that is arising when wealthy and extremely rich man will fall in love with just a poor woman.

I feel the pleasure of seeing this movie because it clearly shows the status of two people who are deeply in love but because of the parents of the rich guy especially the mother, don't want that her son will deeply fall in love with the poor girl.

The story shows a clear view of what might happen and how the two both struggle to fight for their love and sacrifice everything in the name of love amidst the wealth.

I was moved and touched by this story that I want to tell to the world that having this movie made me think that things in this world is not always of our reach but in a way of fighting for the sake of love, everything can will be possible.

I admit that this movie has changed me and my perspective in life.

Korean movies are great and I salute them for the extraordinary effort that they put through "Boys Over Flowers". It is such a pleasure to have known this movie and I am so proud that I once a part of its history.

0 comments: