Saturday, May 23, 2009

What is in my name?

The best thing for a pregnant mother is to deliver the baby properly and without any problem. The confusing part of it is when the mother or the father will name the baby. Frankly, I don't know where my parents got my name. I don't have any idea where they got it or who they refer to. Most parents like the name for the their baby girl as Nicole, Samantha, Victoria or Maria. But for me, Cecille Ann is the best name in the world because I was known by my friends as Cecille or it can lead to remember Saint Cecilia. Anyway, whatever that names are, there is a purpose for it but I hope that parents will not name their child like Stupidy or Baddy because naming names is also a big aspect to consider to boast the child's self-esteem and neglect to cause inferiority in them because bullying is a negative dehumanizing acts of causing harm to others.

0 comments: