Saturday, May 30, 2009

My four puppies.

Having pets at home is a relaxing feeling after a hard days work. Pets like these four puppies of mine really help me in many ways to release the stress I feel from the outside world. It is like having them as a home. My puppies loves to play and chase after me. I also play with them too. I make sure that when I go home, I spend time with them. It is a wonderful feeling that when I reach home from work, they bark and wiggle thier tails as they welcome me home. How happy am I that I have these four, cute and playful puppies who would give me such pleasures. I frankly can testify that they are the best puppies in the world.
I named these four puppies as Nicole, Vanessa, Clinton and Jack. Eventhough they are different in some ways due to the way they act and play but still I treat them equally. I never hesitate to feed and bathe them. Just like I am concious of my health, I give much effort to treat them with love and care. For me, they are like a shelter where I find a home.

0 comments: