Saturday, May 16, 2009

Why I feel this way?

We are created here on Earth for a great purpose. You, me, they, us and we are taking part of that big responsibility that we too have to face in order for us to be useful in this Earth. We are called for perfection, though we are not perfect. For a lot of days, I have this question that always lingers on my mind. Maybe this a sign of being mature in the real sense. "What is my purpose here on Earth?" I have a sister who is having a serous problem. It is my responsibility to take care of her and to attain to her needs. I am really determined to help her but because of financial constraint, I need the help of some people that would give way to her fast and active recovery. For now, the only person I cling my deep trust is God and my family. Through her, I come to realize my existence and my purpose here on Earth.

0 comments: