Friday, May 29, 2009

Here are some of the beutiful quotes and sayings that I want to share with you:

1. How faithful the Lord is. He said, "I will not leave until I have finish giving you everything I promise you." Genesis 28:15.

2. Everything that god allows you to come into your life is with a purpose. He uses even the deepest hurt and the greatest error to mould us into a person of worth and value.

3. In times of confusion, and in times when you are running out of choices, be reminded of one thing: PRAYER CHANGES EVERYTHING!

4. If God answers your prayer, He is increasing your faith. If he delays, He is increasing your patience. If He doesn't answer, He is preparing the best for you.

5. I love mornings. It makes me think of the value of life. It asks me to live not yesterday's sorrows nor tomorrow's dreams but today's blessings.

6. Major premise: "Our feelings come from our thoughts." Conclusion: We can control our feelings by learning to change one thing, THE WAY WE THINK.

0 comments: