Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My pet cat.



I love having pets at home. I have pet dogs and a pet cat. But what I am fond to play with most of the time is my pet cat. As we all know cats are also known as domestic or house animals. They are friendly to humans in some ways. They are valuable for human’s companionship and they have the ability to hunt cockroaches, lizards, snakes and some other household pests. I love my cat. I feed her 3 times a day. I always make sure that she is not hungry. That is my pet cat. Her name is Miming.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Cecille's Creativity: My pet cat." to our Directory of Pets . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Petgarden.info Team

http://www.petgarden.info