Friday, August 21, 2009

The world of fun.

When I was a kid, I used to play a lot of toys from varied variations. I play toys with my playmates and my classmates in school. There are lots of fun while playing with them. My mother was not irresponsible for bringing us to the world of fun because she let us enjoy the things we wanted like playing with toys.

I can clearly remember until now that my neighbor's kids and I were playing a dollhouse and part of the play is that we consider roles of a mother, a sister and a baby. We used to imitate actions from our parent as well as from our sisters when they are preparing food. Thus, we use the complete set of dollhouse food.

It is really amazing because we try to imitate and show gestures just like the way our mom and sisters are preparing food on the table. The we show actions like we are trying to eat them and drink water with those exciting food stuff.

Indeed, I find it enjoyable, fun and interesting.

Now that I became older and a mother of three kids (all girls), I never deprive them from playing with toys as much as they want because it is beneficial to them as well as to their development. They are just kids and they are more to fun, games, playing toys and others. It is a part of their growth. In fact, I love seeing them grow in their own way through making gestures and actions that manifest their childish acts of fun and enjoyment.

I firmly believe that kids love to play. This approach is part of their development and progress. It has been noted that kids who play with the use of different colorful objects of toys are able to develop their motor and cognitive skills. In this way, they are imitating the role of the people around them. They are doing some task that help them enhance and understand the nature of their environment.

This is a solid evidence that children (like my cute three little girls) are ready to the world of personalizing roles and acting the way they perceive things through the use of their senses with the available toys that I provide them. This is a big help for them to be able to express themselves as well as to socialize with other people at their age.

Furthermore, children who loves to play are great achievers in life. They are ready to face the world with its numerous challenges. Being discipline, understanding, patience and participative are some of the good values and qualities that children learn through playing.

If you want your child to develop his skills physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally, these dollhouse miniature is the perfect site for you.

Nourish. Explore. Experience. These three are important for the growing years of your child.

Be the first to let them involve and feed their potentials!

0 comments: