Monday, August 24, 2009

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

It is L-O-V-E that makes all the people from all walks of life alive. It is the reason why we try to give and take and to consider things even it takes much of our risk. It is the main reason that we strive to stand no matter how tough we fall. It is the reason why we work hard and still surviving to do our best for the happiness of the one we love. It is the reason why we always understand life. It is the reason that why until now we love eventhough how many times we are extremely hurt because of LOVE.

As most of us believe, we don't know the perfect reason why we love and keep on loving.

I have experience a heartache from loving much to the extent that I lose to see my importance and my worth because what I always look to is him. He is my friend in our organization. We both have common interests and we share each other's company. Until we build love and commit to love each other well.

It has been 5 months that we shared with much happiness about loving each other and keeping to work our relationship. We are so happy that I thought no one will ever come to broke it, until on the 6th month of our relationship, I discovered that her ex-girlfriend is already having his baby. She is pregnant and the father of the child she is having is him.

I trust my boyfriend for being so "honest" and "true" in front of me. But at the back, he is a BIG FAKE. It seems that I am against the world. I am very much upset, mad, extremely angry and I always cry. Eventhough, how much he defend himself, even how much I love him (more than myself), I don't have any choice but to let him go and face the reality that our love is just until here. JUST UNTIL HERE.

Maybe it was a mistake for letting him go but I think that is the most proper decision that I should do. I am on my way now of healing and I am gradually gaining back my strength with the help also of this book, The Woman Men Adore and Never Want to Leave. I read some of its articles that help me much to gain my emotional vigor and strength.

I am not ready to love again for now. I am healing but I never close my door to fall in-love at the right time.

It is because of L-O-V-E that I still want to love in spite from an extremely BIG downfall. It is because 0f L-O-V-E that I learn a lot from LIFE.

0 comments: