Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you Lord.

I have applied for a position in the public school as an Elementary Teacher last March of this year. I have gone through lots of process upon completing the requirements and I have given my best in the demonstration, panel interview, examination - English Proficiency and Computer Exam. The process is quite hard. I had experienced how tough it is. There were about 90 teachers who applied in our place.

Just this day, I received the GOOD NEWS from a friend who have gone just this morning at the office and told me that out from 1000 plus of Teachers who applied in the public school, I am at rank 45. This I didn't expect a lot. All I did is I showed my best and I pray.

I am very thankful to God for this blessings. This is just the beginning of my triumph. I will work hard for it and I am making it now.

Thank you very much, Lord!

0 comments: