Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I bought a new string for my guitar because it has been too old. It is not producing better sounds.

I love music. I love singing and I love to play the guitar as well.

I remember when I was a kid that my mother always want me to join the singing contest. She teaches me how to sing and how to put into heart what I am singing. She supports me in my singing career. My love of singing brought me to the world of using an instrument. And that is I play the guitar.

At first, it was so hard for me to place my hands forming what keys like D, Dm, C, F, A, etc. But through constant practice, I was able to do it. It is easy for me now.

Singing has been in my roots. Aside from writing and composting poems and anything, I love to compose songs as well.

I am very grateful for my MOTHER who teaches me everything about music. I remember the times that we shared great moments through my talent. Whenever I join for a contest, she is there as my number 1 fan. She applauds loudly. Her friends too cheered for me. I really love my mother and I am so proud for having her for us.

But she is gone. It has been 5 years now that she is not with us. She is in Heaven with the Lord.

I miss her deeply as much as I love her.

0 comments: