Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am a person who doesn't give up. I just keep silent always. I think well of what is proper and what is the best thing to do. I don't take with less options. I scrutinize things that it may be beneficial for me and my family as well.

Giving up is not my attitude. I live up with my standard. That standard that judges no one. I don't take chances on false belief and improper actions. I always make sure that what I do will lead me to its means and ends that are properly dwell in a place where I find relief, comfort, justice and rest. I don't compromise the happiness of my family with fake, unjustified actions. I always make sure that they are safe and okay for it is my PROMISE to my mother, that I will take care of them no matter what happens.

That is the legacy that determines me to try harder, work with patience and perseverance and keep believing that in every tunnel, there's always light.

I have been scared and have lots of those but losing is not my pride.

0 comments: