Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Reality bites!

Living in a situation with happy, bountiful living and a healthy life is far fetch from what we totally experience nowadays. Being healthy is always a must and we have that but what about when the feeling is too much to handle?

Life is not always meeting the needs and sustaining them with lifetime promises of happiness.

Just recently, I have a slight "regretful" feeling of having not accepted or not properly given the right to be heard of my feeling toward the deep sadness that I felt.

Frankly,this is not the kind of life I want and will want to experience but everything seems to be not what I properly expected to happen.

I am a type of person who can't hold my sadness and loneliness or even "madness" on things when I can't be able to share and open it to others. That openness doesn't require cash or anything. All I need is an open heart that hears and a shoulder to lean on.

It is so hard to be in a situation wherein I almost have to crawl to seek ways and feed lives, though I am always on that role often. I never complain. I never said a thing that may hurt other's feeling because of letting them live and survive. I AM QUIETLY SITTING IN A CORNER...and often look for ways on how to maneuver life each day. I believe in God and His power to help me. I often seek His refuge. But through tough tests of times, I am just HUMAN, able to be hurt and to CRY. But I hold myself for the sake of the two, precious persons (here in the Philippines) whom I love. I am ready to sacrifice my happiness for them even it takes for a lifetime.

Sometimes I can say that I am tired of living but getting that attitude in my stem, makes a coward go floating. I don't give up. I must and will strive to move on living. Not just for me but for the ones that I REALLY LOVE, my sisters.

This really bites and there is no way for me to stop sharing this because it is in this way that I find it profitable for me to be at peace.

0 comments: