Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am very happy.

Today, I don't know how could I express my deepest gratitude to God for blessing me with good things and plenty. Being in the 45th rank of Teachers who are applying in the public school is like passing the Teachers Licensure Examination. It is such an honor for me. A lot of teachers tried their very best just like what I did. Luckily, it is God's will. This is the wonderful gift that I have received this year. I hope that the Lord will help me to really be in the public school because passing is just the one of the step of the big opportunity of getting the chance to really teach in the public school. I will do my part. I hope that the Lord will let me in.

I really love teaching and I consider it as my vocation. I hope that the Lord will give me the opportunity to let me teach in the public school. I will do my best and I know the Lord is at my side always.

0 comments: