Thursday, February 2, 2012

Baby's Welfare

There is always a time for everything. 

When I was a kid, I act like a kid. But now that I am a Mother, I act with full motherly responsibility. 

Being a Mother takes 24 hours of the days, for the whole lifetime's effort. Managing the home, taking care of the children, planning with your husband, earning for a living, it takes total, full-time responsibility. 

Now, having baby David, it is like instantly doing everything for the sake of my baby without feeling the pain of working much. Whatever jobs (that is not immoral, not illegal) I take. I even plan to go back to school because it is so hard to work having no degree for those jobs that earn a lot are those with professional marks. 

Whenever I take a step out of the house everyday, this is for my David and my family. My husband has the job, but being dependent of him in all the finances can't really help. So I work hard to earn much money for my David's welfare. And I will never get tired. 

Being a Mother really takes full responsibility. It makes us mature in many ways. Nothing is more regretful if we can see how successful and happy our children are in the future because of our love and care. 

0 comments: