Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Internet has been a part now of many lives and of course, of my life. I am one of those people who are head over heels of using Internet. Why? because of the widest, largest and gigantic happiness it brings to people and me, being a part of it, Internet shares more of my life. I can be able to connect with people - chat with my friends and families, update my profile, read news and see the latest trends in fashion, home, etc. and my love, writing my ideas in this blog. That I find pleasures of using the Internet. But there are those times that I encounter Internet problems of losing connection. I take patience of waiting until it will be back. How do I heal myself when there is an Internet problem. 

1. Patience is a must. 
Just like people who are interrupted with problems, Internet connection too really does. It sometimes loses grip. But I am not losing hold of waiting for the connection to be back. I am just so patient to understand things that problems like interruptions are not in our control. So I understand.

2. Find pleasure doing other alternatives. 
I listen to my favorite music on the radio or I play the CD. I sing at the top of my lungs just to ease the feeling of "frustration" of not being able to expect that Internet connection lose its signal. I also watch vidoes of my favorite film or read books of my favorite authors. 

3. I exercise even more. 
This gives me ample time to exercise. The interruption of losing Internet contact paves me to exert more force and burn more fats because I have all the time of myself. That is also the kind of emotional release. 

Doing these activities amuses my mind and it releases the negative energies that is accummulatingly manifested on me as I build to conceptualize the lose of Internet connection until the signal goes back. 

This form of energy release is the relaxation that I find, a great diversion that whenever there is a problem, I stand happy and positive.

0 comments: