Friday, February 10, 2012

The pleasure I attain from reading delivers me into the world of thought, fancy and imagination. It enables me to see the details of every bit of life's breath and what composes of it. 

Reading means many things to many people. For me, it is rewarding, nourishing and transforming.

Rewarding. Discovering the answers to every question about exitence makees me a nw me. This boost myserlf that I am rewarded about the fruit out of reading. The learning gained, the knowledge imparted, the skills deverloped, the wisdom revealed and the fulfillment of the self flourish to form the whole me. It s the satisfaction gained that makes reading rewarding. 

Nourishing. As reading is an active conversation between two individuals, the author and the reader, it simulates further to unravel the mysteries of nature. It takes man to feed his mind and fill his soul with clearer, deeper understanding of life's realities. It invigorates the physical, social, spiritual, emotinal and complex processes to simpler and understandable concepts that donates communicatin. As wersons learn many tiings in reading, it quenches the curiosity aspect of human instince of fully cope with the daily living into a life of wonderful transformation from rags to riches. That feeling of being self-fulfilled brings a person's meaning about one's life into cleare view and perspective. 

Transforming. When one reads and will read and will further read more, it transforms him from nothing to full, from scratch to wisdom, from poverty to bounty, from impotency to active life. It is through reading that one acquires to learn and develop one's skills that lead the person to live a life that is free from insecurities and worries. Reading defines the person's ezistence that he will have comprehension of what is going on aruond him. He has the power to perceive and react to every situation. He will gain the integral evaluation to know the better from the best, the right from the wrong. The formation of constructive mind transforms the person into a useful individuals and a great asset to the society. 

When I unceasingly read, I am happy. It satisfies and encourages me to always be positive in life. It quenches my inner soul to dig much deeper the meaning of life. It transport me to discover the mysteries of the world's "whys" and "ifs". I always give gratitude to every reading that I do because everytime I rad, it adds meaning to my life. 

Reading is fun. It is the fulfillment that can't be taken away from you. That is why, never stop reading. Those details that you have read may not be useful now, but in everyday consequences as we marvel life, the learned information from reading will be then applied. Reading is life. Reading is totally fun.

Happy reading!

0 comments: