Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reading the Bible and accepting the teachings of God nourish the spirit. It adds spiritual upliftment and emotional confidence as we do our everyday lives. 

People are composed of body and spirit. Bodily components are our plysical, emotional, mental and social needs. Our spiritual needs are the ones that help also all those 4 components function well for a weak spirit dwons the soul. 

I have read the Bible in the Book of Proverbs, but I was struck most by this line, Proverbs 13:10 that says...

Pride only breeds quarrel, but wisdom is found in those who take advice.
Sometimes I am in the "higher ego" of dominantly want that my decisions will be the ones which will always be followed. I don't hear my husband's side. I don't want to hear other people's advices. For how many decisions that my side were materialized, it gives me the blow of happiness for I have found that it results to something good. But just like life takes deeper tests, there were those decisions of mine that were failed which made me shameful and regretful. 

I have realized that the rule that "two heads are better than one" is still the best policy. Now, I am learning the big lessons out from my mistakes. I will not argue with my husband when we plan or decide on some things. I openly listen to his side and I patiently accept what is on his mind. Oftentimes, we do give and take. In this way, we create a good atmosphere of respect and love which strengthens more our relationship as married couple.

Indeed, the best book that guides our lives is the Bible. I have learned a lot form It. It directs me to the right path and great realizations out from the wrong decisions I have made.

0 comments: