Friday, February 3, 2012

My Baby is obese?

Babies need food. As early as an infant, from the moment I gave birth to my baby, I feed him with my milk. But as he grows older as 8-month old, I alternately give him my milk, baby's powdered milk and of course, cereals. He starts teething. As a result, I think that he can start eating cereals. Actually, the time I introduced him the cereals, the unstoppably ask for more. Cereals approve his palate. 

Now, my friends asked me about my baby's fat body. They told me that maybe his weight is not appopriate for his age. He looks fat. I am thinking that too. Maybe he is obese. Thanks God, his doctor told me that it is normal for my baby to gain weight for the main reason that I give him more food. Now, I don't have to worry more. Good thing that my baby eats the right cereal.

0 comments: