Wednesday, February 22, 2012

12th of January, I celebrated my 26th birthday. I am prepared to receive more surprises on that day, the expected sweet greetings – Happy Birthday Cecille!, the unexpected gifts, hugs and kisses with embraces, smiles, laughters and jocund voices, all those dominate the entire day.

But there is one thing that I have seen first right there, with my naked eyes, for the first time in my entire life, this elegant, extraordinary and delicious cake.

At first, I thought that it was just a mere ordinary present from my husband. To my surprise, my unstoppably praised, “Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow! In fact many times. I am like a dog barking, “Bow-wow! Bow-wow! Bow-wow-wow!”
Wow! It is so artistic! It is so great!

I wasn’t not expecting to receive such a wonder that blast my entire curiosity. I immediately gave my husband my super hug and kiss. Then, I run through the cabinet, grabbed the camera and there you go, I can now have the memory of this.

The cake is so delicious!

Indeed, simple present but worth a lifetime mark in my long-term memory. Thanks Honey!

0 comments: