Sunday, February 12, 2012

I remember when I was young, my parents thought me Nursery Rhymes, Children's Poem and identifying pictures as well as real objects. I find those activities an enjoyable experience. In fact, my motehr made schedules to follow on what engaging activities we will do everyday every morning 'till afternoon. Those memorable moments are the ones that I will not forget until now. 

I leasrn how to read when I was 4 years old. I read Children's Story Books. It was so fun. There are lots of colorful pictures with the text written below the pictures. I love to read stories and Mother buys me books of all sorts at those times. 

Because of my love in reading, I find it a pleasure. My readiness to read when I was young is motivated. I learn to engage in varied activities using toys, pictures and alphabet blocks. I learn how to identify things through listening and seeing them. I can distinguished actions that direct me to form clues so that I can identify them. I leaned how to pronounce words properly. I learned how to sort things from its forms, color and shapes. I learned to reason out and judge things from what is right to wrong. 

Those preparedness activities that my Mother taught me lead me to love reading. I even read books every now and them. In fact, I have collections of them. This love of reading gives me an edge among others. I am happy that my Mother equipped me with everything when I was still young. I can say that I am successfully happy and I find contentment of myself now that I am facing the world all alone independently.

0 comments: