Monday, February 6, 2012

"Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare." Proverbs 20:13

I was struck by this line in the Bible. Oftentimes, I prefer to sleep that to work. I prefer to be sitting on the couch and watch TV. Sometimes too, I just want to be at home doing nothing. But now I have realized that I need to get up and bar the door. I need to move, to work, to find ways, to wake up. I need to earn money in order to live. After all, life is death if one always go and prefer to choose on his comfort zone. I need to excel, to be of use, to make a difference, to go life the way it is. 

There is no bright future for lazy people. Money, getting them is not like a get-rich thing that constantly land in one's hands without going hard labor. To have money, one must sacrifice to work. One must know the fruit of his labor. 

Life is not easy. I have realized that I have to do more and give more, show my extreme best in order to live and to rest my life in God for He knows everything for me. 

Now, I have learned why my parents work hard for us. I have realized that they unceasingly do everything to give us brighter future, to bring food on the table, to give us the best shelter and clothing. Now, that I am a Mother, I stick to what values they have thought me. I am motivated to work and work for the sake of my family. Laziness has no space in my life now.

0 comments: