Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Be Thankful

Be thankful for whatever you have right now is God’s gift to you.

Oftentimes I feel that the bliss of the Lord is always with me. Those impossibilities in this world become possible. It is like that all my dreams come true.

The world shows numerous pains and trials. Those uncertainties and storms blast like a huge typhoon that no one can stop. Its unceasing destruction impede unknown persons to go on without a trace. I have gone through countless tests and sacrifices. I stumble and fall from myriads of trys. I cried in loud tears as if there is nothing left of me. I have felt the feeling of lose and being alone. I have been to the peak of self-pity and said to say depression because of the turmoil this world showed to me. But what I don’t know is that those impurities form me wholly.

Ever since I was a kid, I experienced the exposure of numerous faces of life. There are those that make me totally down. There are those that make me laugh all the time and there are those that make me totally disturbed and rejected.

But I take grip to the Lord who never gets tired of lifting me up every time I fall. He is the armour of my spirit and my shield in whom I find my rest. He is the person who defines. He never leaves me. He never abandons me. He never quit to take the risk of His life for me. I owe Him my life. I owe Him everything that I have right now.

Now, I can say that I can breathe from those turmoils that I have gone through. He is the reason that I survive. He is the reason that I live.

If given a chance to be the wealthiest person and who has enough in life, I would prefer to help people especially those who are homeless and needy. I would like to give back to the Lord all the goodness He is giving me. I want to share what I have to others.

Now that I am journeying with my life, I can’t say that all are in the happy situations for in life, it is a cycle of pains and happiness. But what lessons me now is that I can stand to what is proper and just, to what is appropriate and needed. I am that confident to find the meaning of life because I know that He will not abandon nor forsake me.

I just want to be thankful for all the things that He has done for me. I want to share my blessings to the others who are less fortunate ones.

I want that to happen. I know that someday, when I have all the money from the fruit of my labor, I will unselfishly give to others. I know that God will grant me that.

It is very essential that what we have right now, what we have gone through in the past, this present time and in the future, we always give gratitude to Him who is there for us always. In the end, there is no one left alone, hurt, in pain, lost and crying. God is with us all the time.

 Be thankful all the time.

0 comments: