Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A trip to Camiguin.

One of the wonderful memory that freshly leave an imprint in my life even until today is the time when I could see and look back the wonderful experiences I had before.

Last year is the greatest year of my life because I have gone through discovering that there are some things which explains my zest in traveling right now and one of it is this place.

I had a trip to Camiguin in the Philippines last January 28, 2009, that was 3 before before my birthday that I capture the beautiful art such like this. I am in the point of collecting such kind of a capture because I love to see wonderful things which make my personality happy.

Every time I see such picture as this as I viewed to recollect the happy moments of my life, this one is not an escape that I should miss.

I miss Camiguin!

0 comments: