Thursday, November 18, 2010

Guest post written by Kristy David

One of my friends came over to my apartment for the first time a couple of weeks ago and was so surprised when he found a shelf full of romance novels in my living room. He said that he had never thought that I would be the type to read those because I'm not all that girly. Even though that sounded a little offensive, I know that he didn't mean it in a bad way. But that's not the first person that I know to react like that about my reading habits.

I normally go online with my clearwirelessinternet4g to buy my books instead of going into book stores to do it, really just because it's so much easier to do that and uses up a lot less of my time.

One of my favorites is author Nora Roberts because she comes up with all kinds of really sweet romances that happen in current time and society. My friend even made a comment about me having the complete Nora Roberts collection. I donÕt have all of them, but I think IÕm pretty close to it.

0 comments: