Friday, November 12, 2010

Guest post written by Claire Rogers

As soon as this whole vampire phase started, I knew that there would be a lot of writers that would just pump out vampire teen romances as fast as possible so that they could sell books to all those kids that read Twilight. And I'm sure that those people are making bank off of all those books they turned out quickly, even though they don't have me as a reader. But I do read some vampire books. I like the ones in teh Sookie Stackhouse series, which is what the show True Blood is based on. However, my favorites are the ones that Christopher Moore writes.

He just has this fantastic way of making everything really funny, but still kidn of creepy and weird enough that does well for the supernatural subjects that he writes about. So I went online with my CLEAR bundle and made sure to buy the latest vampire book of his that came out.

Although there are some other good ones, I would just much rather read a Christopher Moore vampire book than any other kinds of ones.

0 comments: