Thursday, November 18, 2010

Toilet Room

Every time my husband and I go for a trip, whether a trip that will take us two days stay or a month, the first thing that I check is the toilet room.

As far as we have gone in our trips, one of the most wonderful toilet room that I like is this face. It has all the complete set from towels, tissue papers, sanitizers, the mirror and of course, the clean supply of water plus their services is not slow, like when you need much water to wash away human's waste, the water supply directly answers the need.

Moreover, there is a washing area outside the toilet room that welcomes and invites you to share the bliss of its parts.

I love to enjoy this kind of package-deal offer every time my husband and I have a trip. There are some others which don't just care. But with this kind of simple toilet area, it makes all the nature's call more pleasing and worthwhile.

0 comments: