Saturday, November 6, 2010

Guest post written by Mike Roy

I had never really heard of the author H.P. Lovecraft until I took an English class in college that specialized in just horror, suspense and mystery fiction. But then after we read some of his short stories, I knew he was going to be one of my favorite authors.

I don't have a whole lot of time to read, mainly just on the weekends, because I have to even bring a whole lot of my work home with me. But I was thinking the other day that I might try and find a nice collection of his work to put on my book shelf at home. I was searching for a collection to buy online when I came across this site cleartvbundle.com and started to read through it. I decided that it looked like a better deal than the service that I was using then so I decided to make the switch over.

I tracked down a complete collection of H.P. Lovecraft that I like and it goes really well with my stuff in my living room. I think it will also give me an incentive to read all of it.

0 comments: