Monday, November 8, 2010

Suggested reading

Guest post written by Stephen Lowell

When I told my sister that I had started watching True Blood because that was all that one of my unemployed room mates has been watching for the past couple of weeks. Apparently he had never watched it before either so he was cramming all of the episodes in between the tiems when he was emailing out his resume to potential employers. Well, I sat down and watched it with him and got hooked myself.

I made the mistake of mentioning thsi to my sister and she insisted that I read the books, so I ordered the first one that the show's based on to get her to leave me alone. When I was seraching for it on the internet, I saw the site clearwirewimax4g.com and read through it. I think I might actually switch our service over to it after I talk to my roommates.

I didn't really intend to read the True Blood book that I bought, but I started because I was bored a couple of days ago and couldn't put it down til I was finished with it.

0 comments: