Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I don't really like the nature of some of the people which surrounded me especially those individuals who are complaining for the intensive tasks that they are tasked to do. What is the point of living anyway?

I have realized that people need to work in order to survive. That is the main reason why we need to work hard because if we cease to work, we will not survive. I don't really understand why some people don't really want to sacrifice for the sake of everything just to feed their hungry stomach. It should suppose to be that everything should be in the right place.

The task that has been given to us of our boss is a grace that we have to work for us to gain our labor. That is the manifestation that we survive for the better.

In this world, it doesn't need our complains and we need to try our very best to do all the things we need to accomplish in order for us to sustain our daily needs.

Actually, I don't really feel this day because I have found out that there are some complains thrown by my office mates in terms in doing this and that. They just don't realize that their work makes them alive everyday.

0 comments: