Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guest post written by Charice Whitman

Around the holidays, I'm always on the lookout for new kinds of cookies. A few years ago we started hosting a Christmas party for all of our friends and our kids' friends to come and bring Christmas cookies. So that makes my search for a new kinds of Christmas cookie even more serious.

I actually start my search for Christmas cookies pretty early, like right after Halloween and collect lots of recipes until I find some really neat ones. I was searching for some new recipes about a week ago and actually came across some GEO Clear Wireless Internet pricing information and decided to read through it. After that I decided to change over our internet service to the provider because we'd been having problems with our old provider for a while.

My favorite Christmas cookie recipe that I've found so far this year has been these melting snowman cookies that are so adorable and funny! I'll definitely have to make some for our Christmas cookies party this year.

0 comments: