Saturday, December 11, 2010

Cake for Christmas


I love to eat cakes of any taste as long as it caters to drive my wants especially this Christmas season. Yesterday, we celebrated the party with my friends at my friend's house and I am very glad that there is this kind of cake that has been served on the table.

It is like a moist cake because it is soft to eat and the taste extraordinarily explains that this cake is made from quality products. I thought at first that it is like a drink because it is like a cappuccino cream on top as the other mountain-like icing swims in that liquid. But I was totally wrong because the cake really like a true cake. It is made from the great hands and idea of the baker. I enjoyed eating this and my friends are all amazed with the overall taste of this cake.

0 comments: