Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lighting up our block

Guest post written by Autumn Eller

Over the past five years, we've kind of competed with some of of neighbors to see who can have the better Christmas light display. This is my husband's idea, of course, and not mine. I would be happy with some simple icicle lights along our front porch and just that. But he thinks that we have to go all out or bust. I've learned that we're both happier if I let him do it too.

I was looking up some stuff online about how much our electricity bill goes up during the month of December and comparing it online to how much it is during other months of the year, when I ran across the site Cleartvbundle.com and looked through it. After getting a little more info about that internet service, I decided to switch over our home internet access to it.

By now I've just accepted the extra cost from the electricity for the Christmas lights as part of our holiday expenses. After all, as long as my husbandÕs footing the bill, I donÕt really mind all that much.

0 comments: