Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guest post written by Ashley Thompson

Even when I'm making different kinds of Christmas cookie recipes that you don't normally make with cookie cutters, I like to try and use cookie cutters. I mean, normally they don't turn out in as good of a shape and sugar cookies do, but they still have those faint shapes.

But my cookie cutters that I've been using for a while are looking pretty messed up, so I thought that I would do myself the favor of buying a new set of them. I went online with my Wireless Internet Service in search for some of them, but so many of them were plain or just made of cheap plastic.

But I finally came across some really fantastic festive cookie cutters and it was even better because they weren't as expensive as some of the other goods ones that I had found! I've already made some cookies with them and I'm really glad that I found them. I just hope that they hold up for a long time even though they were pretty cheap.

0 comments: