Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Author of this post is Kory Dotson

Knitting gives people the ability to make homemade, lovely Christmas gifts that reflect a personal touch to them. I've known many people that choose to knit a few Christmas presents for loved ones and the effect of this is always a duo of happiness about the gift and happiness about the thoughtfulness of such a gift. You'll never believe how many people are truly blessed with the talent of knitting and the kind of wonderful joy this can bring during the season.

I've known people that knitted stuffed animal type toys for their children, purses, and other knitting items that make the gift recipients especially happy. I've knitted for awhile myself, usually in a casual way while I'm watching satellite television from Expertsatellite.com. I'm certainly no expert at knitting but I do know that I try my very hardest so that I can give the people I love personal gifts that reflect the wonderful joy they bring into my life. I also take special requests from family members, as long as they're not too complex and up to my level of knitting ability.

I'm not great at knitting but with a little practice I hope to be up there in the big leagues of knitting someday. Something tells me this won't happen but it doesn't hurt to dream a little and keep trying my hardest to make it happen.

0 comments: