Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas as what everyone said is a time to share and give what we have to others but if you are intentionally be giving cash this Christmas, the best way is to do this simple advices.

Last December 21, 2010 is the Christmas party of our office mates in our working place and so, I decided to give present that will take the act of giving them through the thing that would make or appear it to be overwhelmingly sharing. I intentionally give my friend (my kringle) a wallet with an amount of cash in it. Instead of giving dollars for that matter, I seriously give P100.00 cash so that he will have a taste of the kind of money Philippines has.

As a result, I placed the said amount in the wallet, minding that he will surely appreciate my gift. In this way, this will make him recognize that no matter where he is, because he is planning to go to the Philippines next year, that money will be of use as well.

This is just my way of sharing my Christmas presents in a way that it will appear extraordinary and special. I do hope that my friend will mean to distinguish the value I would like to implant to him.

0 comments: